Finding Your Gown Safely
YOUR BRIDAL APPOINTMENT
The May & Grace Experience
Finding your wedding dress safely
Your bridal shopping experience is something to treasure forever!
We really look forward to showing you the May & Grace bridal collection.
But first... Here are the steps we are taking to keep you safe.
Before your appointment:-
We will call or email you a few days before to confirm your appointment - Please ensure that you are feeling well for your bridal appointment with us. We will happily rearrange the booking if you or your guest are feeling unwell.
Please read our safety measures so you and your star guest are familiar with our policy's.
Please wear a mask to the appointment, we would prefer you to utilise your own however we do have some available upon entering the boutique.
Bring a bottle of water, with regret we are currently unable to serve our usual refreshments.
Please bring a pen to sign documents.
Hand sanitiser is readily available throughout the boutique.
Please make sure that you are aware of the following rules that have been put into place for our safety. Thank you.
1) You will have exclusive use of the boutique during your visit, we kindly request that you bring just 1 'Star Guest' with you. Please wait outside the boutique to be called inside. For your safety we will open the door and step away.
2) We are a 'shoe free' boutique. Pop socks are provided upon arrival, you are welcome to bring your own slippers or equivalent if you would prefer. Please feel free to bring a pair of heels to try on with your favourite gown.
3) We want your visit to be as comfortable and safe as possible. A member of our team will greet you wearing a mask. We have some available for you to use once your hands have been sanitised. Please bring your own mask if you have one.
4) Wash hands in the dressing area, then sanitise. Hand sanitiser is available throughout the boutique.
5) We are now ready to find your dream dress.
6) We will talk through your ideas, personal style and what you are looking for, we will then select gowns especially for you. If you have sent through a wish list then these gowns will be ready for you to try on.
7) Start Styling. We have a very private dressing lounge that is yours for the duration of the appointment. You will be getting yourself in and out of the gowns with our guidance from afar. If you are not social distancing from your star guest then they may assist you.
8) We encourage you to welcome your loved ones to join in the fun with us on zoom or facetime. We suggest only including those whose opinion you most value and trust. We respect that many brides prefer to keep the dress private and have the 'Big Unveil' on your Wedding Day!
9) When you have found the 'One' we will measure you from behind wearing a mask in an open area.
What happens next once you say 'YES'...?
it is time to CELEBRATE! You are now part of our wonderful bridal community; May & Grace will be with you every step of the way.
We will prepare your dress order for you and take your measurements. To secure the order for your beautiful gown we require 50% deposit.
We will also have some surprises for you as a Thank You for becoming part of our wonderful community of brides!
We really look forward to welcoming you to May & Grace! It is time to get excited!
What has been done to keep us safe?
Maximum of 3 people in boutique at 1 time to allow for social distancing. This includes the bride, her 1 'Star Guest' and the bridal stylist.
locked door policy, this means no one can enter the boutique without having had access to our safety rules.
Staggered appointment times to allow for additional cleaning in-between each bride. Door handles and touch points.
Dresses that have been tried on are removed from rack. Dresses will then be fully steamed or left for minimum of 48 hours before the next customer tries them on.
clips, pegs, veils and tape measure sanitised amid each appointment.